Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Threatens to Bring Bill Clinton's Former Mistress Gennifer Flowers to Presidential Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FBI Unlikely to Proceed with Brad Pitt Child Abuse Investigation, Source Says
- Charlotte Police Release Footage from Keith Lamont Scott's Death After Days of Protests
- WATCH: Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson Inspires Teens with Her LIVE Original Tour!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 21, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 21
The Star of Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods Reveals Why There's No Place Like His Home Kitchen
Andrew's Cheese Puffs
PROSCIUTTO & FONTINA GOUGERES (CHEESE PUFFS)
Makes 30 to 32
1½ cups water
1½ sticks unsalted butter
1½ cups flour
6 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, julienned
6 oz. fontina cheese, grated
2 tbsp. finely minced chives
1 large egg, beaten with 1 tbsp. milk for egg wash
1. Preheat oven to 425. Bring water and butter to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and add flour. Beat with a wooden spoon until dough forms a ball. Continue beating for 2 minutes. Put dough in a large bowl.
2. With an electric mixer at high speed, beat in eggs 1 at a time. Stir in 1 cup prosciutto, ¾ cup cheese and chives.
3. Drop 8 large spoonfuls of dough into each of 4 buttered 9-in. round cake pans. Brush with the egg wash, and sprinkle with remaining prosciutto and cheese. Bake until golden, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve immediately.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!