Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 21, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 21
One Last Thing: Carrie Underwood
I've been watching hockey playoffs, but I zone out. I love the Nashville Predators [husband Mike Fisher's team], but I'm so new to this hockey thing it's hard for me to keep up with all the teams and players. So it's on, but I'll get up and do laundry.
LAST JUNK FOOD I ATE
Last night I had Guiltless Gourmet tortilla chips and salsa. There's no salt added, but I ate way too many. And I had coconut-milk ice cream. I was bad.
LAST THING I COOKED
I made roasted potato salad and fake chicken-the vegan substitute for chicken. Mike cooked fish. He makes his own meat because I don't know what to do with it.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
My husband is like a bull in a china shop. Last night he knocked over a wine glass, and there was wine everywhere. I have to laugh it off or I'd be like, "You're breaking all my stuff!"
LAST TIME I CURSED
I don't remember! It sounds weird coming out of my mouth. I have a problem with people who curse unnecessarily. It doesn't sound classy.
The country star released her new album Blown Away May 1.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!