Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did Faye Grant React to Stephen Collins's Interview on 20/20?
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Stacy Keibler: How I've Completely Bounced Back After Baby in 4 Months
- Surprise! Madonna Releases New Music from Upcoming Album Rebel Heart
- Meet Santa's Squad of Celebrity Reindeer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 21, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 21
One Last Thing: Carrie Underwood
I've been watching hockey playoffs, but I zone out. I love the Nashville Predators [husband Mike Fisher's team], but I'm so new to this hockey thing it's hard for me to keep up with all the teams and players. So it's on, but I'll get up and do laundry.
LAST JUNK FOOD I ATE
Last night I had Guiltless Gourmet tortilla chips and salsa. There's no salt added, but I ate way too many. And I had coconut-milk ice cream. I was bad.
LAST THING I COOKED
I made roasted potato salad and fake chicken-the vegan substitute for chicken. Mike cooked fish. He makes his own meat because I don't know what to do with it.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
My husband is like a bull in a china shop. Last night he knocked over a wine glass, and there was wine everywhere. I have to laugh it off or I'd be like, "You're breaking all my stuff!"
LAST TIME I CURSED
I don't remember! It sounds weird coming out of my mouth. I have a problem with people who curse unnecessarily. It doesn't sound classy.
The country star released her new album Blown Away May 1.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!