Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael Phelps Opens Up About Ryan Lochte's Rio Robbery Scandal: 'Hopefully He Can Come Out of This a Better Person'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Renée Zellweger on Her Return to Hollywood: 'I Craved the Creative Process Again'
- The Easiest Ways to Decorate for Fall from the New Target Catalog
- It's a Boy! Guy Pearce and Carice van Houten Welcome Son Monte
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 21, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 21
One Last Thing: Carrie Underwood
I've been watching hockey playoffs, but I zone out. I love the Nashville Predators [husband Mike Fisher's team], but I'm so new to this hockey thing it's hard for me to keep up with all the teams and players. So it's on, but I'll get up and do laundry.
LAST JUNK FOOD I ATE
Last night I had Guiltless Gourmet tortilla chips and salsa. There's no salt added, but I ate way too many. And I had coconut-milk ice cream. I was bad.
LAST THING I COOKED
I made roasted potato salad and fake chicken-the vegan substitute for chicken. Mike cooked fish. He makes his own meat because I don't know what to do with it.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
My husband is like a bull in a china shop. Last night he knocked over a wine glass, and there was wine everywhere. I have to laugh it off or I'd be like, "You're breaking all my stuff!"
LAST TIME I CURSED
I don't remember! It sounds weird coming out of my mouth. I have a problem with people who curse unnecessarily. It doesn't sound classy.
The country star released her new album Blown Away May 1.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!