Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Mom Jacqueline Piñol: 'I Feel Guilty' But I Need More Me Time
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Could Queen Elizabeth Veto Brexit?
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Attend Beautiful Wedding in Vancouver: 'I Cried About 13 Times'
- Proof That Even Celebrities Are Powerless Against Cheat Days
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 25
One Last Thing: Usher
Last night. I stay up all night, every night. I work late or plan things for the following day. I usually get three or four hours of sleep. But I can function.
LAST COSTUME I WORE
Last week was safari week at my sons' school. I wore huge, goofy shoes shaped like gorillas and a safari hat. It was so perfect, but I looked ridiculous.
LAST IMPULSE BUY
At an art store, they had a cool cookie jar on the counter. It's a papa bear with two baby bears climbing on him. It reminded me of my boys [Usher, 5, and Naviyd, 3].
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
The Price Is Right. I know all the prices. I'm famous for a bargain; it's good to know the price of things. And it's a fun show too! But, you know, it's just not the same now that good old Bob Barker is gone.
LAST THING I CLEANED
It's my pet peeve when I go to a restaurant and the silverware isn't new. So I always ask for a tall glass of boiling hot water, put the knife and fork in it and clean them off. But I'm not a germophobe!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!