Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah McBride, the First Openly Transgender Speaker at a Convention, Says 'All People Need to Live and Strive as Their Authentic Self'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- What’s Kanye West’s Favorite Taylor Swift Song? None of Them
- Meryl Streep Once Feared Aging in Hollywood Would End Her Career: 'I Thought Each Movie Would Be My Last'
- 10 Beauty Products That’ll Instantly Change Your Makeup Game
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 25
One Last Thing: Usher
Last night. I stay up all night, every night. I work late or plan things for the following day. I usually get three or four hours of sleep. But I can function.
LAST COSTUME I WORE
Last week was safari week at my sons' school. I wore huge, goofy shoes shaped like gorillas and a safari hat. It was so perfect, but I looked ridiculous.
LAST IMPULSE BUY
At an art store, they had a cool cookie jar on the counter. It's a papa bear with two baby bears climbing on him. It reminded me of my boys [Usher, 5, and Naviyd, 3].
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
The Price Is Right. I know all the prices. I'm famous for a bargain; it's good to know the price of things. And it's a fun show too! But, you know, it's just not the same now that good old Bob Barker is gone.
LAST THING I CLEANED
It's my pet peeve when I go to a restaurant and the silverware isn't new. So I always ask for a tall glass of boiling hot water, put the knife and fork in it and clean them off. But I'm not a germophobe!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!