- And the New Miss Universe Is ...
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10AM EST
- June 18, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 25
One Last Thing: Usher
Last night. I stay up all night, every night. I work late or plan things for the following day. I usually get three or four hours of sleep. But I can function.
LAST COSTUME I WORE
Last week was safari week at my sons' school. I wore huge, goofy shoes shaped like gorillas and a safari hat. It was so perfect, but I looked ridiculous.
LAST IMPULSE BUY
At an art store, they had a cool cookie jar on the counter. It's a papa bear with two baby bears climbing on him. It reminded me of my boys [Usher, 5, and Naviyd, 3].
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
The Price Is Right. I know all the prices. I'm famous for a bargain; it's good to know the price of things. And it's a fun show too! But, you know, it's just not the same now that good old Bob Barker is gone.
LAST THING I CLEANED
It's my pet peeve when I go to a restaurant and the silverware isn't new. So I always ask for a tall glass of boiling hot water, put the knife and fork in it and clean them off. But I'm not a germophobe!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!