Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- From Homeless to Music Stardom: Doug Seegers on His 'Roller Coaster' Life
- Cat Litter Caused $240 Million Radiation Leak in New Mexico
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 11, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 24
The Queen's Jubilee: Diamond Girl!
As Elizabeth II Celebrates 60 Years on the Throne, the Palace Opens Its Doors for a Rare Look at Her Royal Rocks
The Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara was a wedding present from Queen Mary to granddaughter Elizabeth.
GOOD TO BE QUEEN
The 22.48-carat whopper on the Coronation Necklace (right, with earrings, and, above left, on Elizabeth at her investiture) is the famed Lahore Diamond.
The "Fringe Brooch," made from a stone the Turkish sultan gave Queen Victoria in 1856, was recently worn by Elizabeth (inset, right) to meet the Turkish president.
"Her love of diamonds reveals her very feminine side," Robert Lacey, author of The Queen: A Life in Brief, says of Elizabeth (inset, wearing the Williamson Brooch).
DIAMONDS ON DISPLAY
An exhibit featuring the Queen's gems opens at Buckingham Palace June 30. royalcollection.org.uk
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!