Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet Colin Firth's Cutest Costars Ever: Puppies!
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
- From Essence: Viola Davis 'Always Tried to Be the 90 Lb. White GIrl'
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch's Fiancée Enlisting Anna Wintour to Help Her Find a Wedding Dress?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 11, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 24
The Queen's Jubilee: Diamond Girl!
As Elizabeth II Celebrates 60 Years on the Throne, the Palace Opens Its Doors for a Rare Look at Her Royal Rocks
The Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara was a wedding present from Queen Mary to granddaughter Elizabeth.
GOOD TO BE QUEEN
The 22.48-carat whopper on the Coronation Necklace (right, with earrings, and, above left, on Elizabeth at her investiture) is the famed Lahore Diamond.
The "Fringe Brooch," made from a stone the Turkish sultan gave Queen Victoria in 1856, was recently worn by Elizabeth (inset, right) to meet the Turkish president.
"Her love of diamonds reveals her very feminine side," Robert Lacey, author of The Queen: A Life in Brief, says of Elizabeth (inset, wearing the Williamson Brooch).
DIAMONDS ON DISPLAY
An exhibit featuring the Queen's gems opens at Buckingham Palace June 30. royalcollection.org.uk
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!