Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- So Fetch: We Need These Mean Girls–Inspired Candies
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Jennifer Garner 'Happy to Get Back' to L.A. and Kids – with Ben Affleck Living Down the Street
- Princess Diana's Death 18 Years Ago Today: PEOPLE's Royals Reporters Share the Tragedy and Chaos of That Awful Day
- Miley Cyrus Totally Out-Miley'ed Herself When It Came to Her Hair Accessories
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 11, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 24
The Queen's Jubilee: Diamond Girl!
As Elizabeth II Celebrates 60 Years on the Throne, the Palace Opens Its Doors for a Rare Look at Her Royal Rocks
The Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara was a wedding present from Queen Mary to granddaughter Elizabeth.
GOOD TO BE QUEEN
The 22.48-carat whopper on the Coronation Necklace (right, with earrings, and, above left, on Elizabeth at her investiture) is the famed Lahore Diamond.
The "Fringe Brooch," made from a stone the Turkish sultan gave Queen Victoria in 1856, was recently worn by Elizabeth (inset, right) to meet the Turkish president.
"Her love of diamonds reveals her very feminine side," Robert Lacey, author of The Queen: A Life in Brief, says of Elizabeth (inset, wearing the Williamson Brooch).
DIAMONDS ON DISPLAY
An exhibit featuring the Queen's gems opens at Buckingham Palace June 30. royalcollection.org.uk
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!