Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Chris Pratt and His Son Adorably Recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- B.B. King's Lawyer Says Daughters' Poisoning Claims Are 'All About Money'
- Kellan Lutz on Hosting Bullseye: Don't Expect My 'Beefhead' Twilight Character
- How Jake Gyllenhaal Got in Shape to Play a Boxer in Southpaw
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Craig Morgan: I'm Thankful for ...
They always let me know how much they appreciate me taking care of them.
I know I said family already, but my wife is more than my family-she's my partner and my best friend. There's no way I could do this job without her. She does everything, from the house to the kids; she's like a single mom who can't date!
I have two full-time jobs and most people would give their left arm to have either one. As a singer, I see the impact music has on people. And being host of All Access Outdoors is just a good excuse for me to be in the woods!
MY MILITARY SERVICE
It's because of my experiences in combat and in worlds where people are so much less fortunate that I don't take one second of what I do for granted.
I'm not a doomsday prepper, but if something happens in the world, it's nice to know I got eggs and chicken meat!
Every man should carry a buck knife in his pocket! Mine has saved me more than once. My wife says I shouldn't tell people, but I also use it to clean my nails!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!