Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- White House Private Party DJ Revealed: Surprise, It's President Obama
- Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy's Road to the Altar
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Craig Morgan: I'm Thankful for ...
They always let me know how much they appreciate me taking care of them.
I know I said family already, but my wife is more than my family-she's my partner and my best friend. There's no way I could do this job without her. She does everything, from the house to the kids; she's like a single mom who can't date!
I have two full-time jobs and most people would give their left arm to have either one. As a singer, I see the impact music has on people. And being host of All Access Outdoors is just a good excuse for me to be in the woods!
MY MILITARY SERVICE
It's because of my experiences in combat and in worlds where people are so much less fortunate that I don't take one second of what I do for granted.
I'm not a doomsday prepper, but if something happens in the world, it's nice to know I got eggs and chicken meat!
Every man should carry a buck knife in his pocket! Mine has saved me more than once. My wife says I shouldn't tell people, but I also use it to clean my nails!
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!