Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Model Mama! Anne V. Welcomes a Daughter – See Her First Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Royal Flower Power! See Camilla's Summer Bouquet for a Cause – and Learn Her 'Lemonade' Secret
- Fierce 11-Year-Old Girl Breaks Up with Boyfriend in a Series of Incredible Texts
- Great Scott! Back to the Future Stars Reminisce at Mini-Reunion 30 Years Later
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Hot Country Duo Thompson Square Sample the Offerings at N.Y.C.'s Bookmarks Lounge-and Share Some Favorite Drinks of Their Own
Keifer's Lynchburg Lemonade
MAKE IT Fill cocktail shaker half full of crushed ice. Add 2 tbsp. Jack Daniel's whiskey, 2 tbsp. triple sec, 1 tbsp. sweet and sour mix, 1½ tsp. fresh orange juice, 1½ tsp. fresh lime juice and ½ cup lemon-lime soft drink; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled tall cocktail glass.
Shawna's Bama Bug Juice
MAKE IT Fill cocktail shaker half full of crushed ice. Add 2/3 cup squeezed lemonade flavor Vitaminwater Zero, 2 tbsp. vodka and a splash of diet lemon-lime soft drink; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled glass. Garnish with sliced strawberries.
Bookmarks' Blood Orange Sparkling Cocktail
MAKE IT Stir together 1½ tbsp. blood orange puree, 1½ tsp. orange liqueur and 1/3 cup chilled sparkling wine; strain into champagne flute. Top with additional sparkling wine.
Bookmarks' Watermelon-Ginger Infused Lemonade
MAKE IT Fill cocktail shaker half full of crushed ice. Add ¼ cup vodka, 2 tbsp. fresh watermelon juice, 2 tbsp. ginger liqueur, 1½ tbsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp. simple syrup; shake well. Strain into ice-filled pilsner glass. Top with sparkling wine; stir to blend.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!