Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Serena Williams on Body-Shamers: 'I Have Grand Slams to Win'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- FROM EW: MTV's Scream to Pay Tribute to Wes Craven
- Rob Kardashian Looks Slimmer in First Selfie He's Posted in Years Since 100-Lb. Weight Gain
- Amal Clooney Speaks Out After Egyptian Al-Jazeera Conviction: The Verdict 'Sends a Very Dangerous Message'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Southwest Cream Corn
Complement Grilled Chicken or Steak with This Spicy Favorite from Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill Restaurant Chain
Makes: 6 servings Hands-on time: 45 min. Total time: 1 hr. 5 min.
1 poblano pepper
3 strips of bacon, finely diced
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
1 medium onion, finely diced
1 (16-oz.) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
12 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1 cup half-and-half
2 tbsp. all-purpose barbecue dry rub seasoning
1. Preheat grill to high (450 to 500). Grill poblano pepper on lightly greased rack until skin blisters, about 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Seal pepper in a plastic zip-top freezer bag; let stand 10 minutes to loosen skin. Peel pepper; remove seeds. Dice pepper; set aside.
2. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add red pepper and onion to skillet; cook over medium heat 4 minutes, stirring often. Stir in corn and poblano pepper; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese, stirring until it melts.
4. Stir in half-and-half and seasoning; cook over medium-low heat 10 to 15 minutes until thick, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
NO GRILL? Pepper may also be baked at 500 for 20 minutes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!