Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Q&A: Carrie Underwood
As Her New CD Blown Away Tops the Charts, the Star Shares Her Musical Memories and Must-Haves
Bush's Razorblade Suitcase-random! I was on a choir trip and bought a couple of CDs my mom wouldn't have wanted me to buy if I was with her. I loved it.
Alan Jackson and Faith Hill at the Tulsa State Fair when I was 10. We had the worst seats, superhigh and behind a pillar. I'd been a fan of Alan's, but Faith was just getting hot. Seeing this gorgeous female taking command of the stage left such an impression on me.
What's your preshow music?
I love goofy stuff like Wham! It's impossible to listen to Wham! and not want to dance silly.
Favorite workout music?
Maybe Avenged Sevenfold. It's kind of angry and makes me hunker down and feel like, "What's 20 more push-ups? No big deal!"
What CD would you take to a deserted island?
Something from an awesome time in my life, like Jimmy Eat World's Bleed American. It takes me back to college, having fun, not worrying about anything.
Favorite love song?
Our wedding song, "Love Never Fails," by Christian artist Brandon Heath. He sang it for us at our wedding. It's about something bigger than yourself.
What song makes you cry?
I turn those songs off! There's a song called "Forever Changed" on my new album about a mom and her life and getting married and having a baby. I love the song so much, but I'll be fighting playing it in concert. I don't think I could do it!
What does your husband sing to you?
He loves to sing but doesn't know the words to anything. Since he plays hockey, he hears 15-second song clips in the rink, and that's all he knows. But when my songs come on the radio, he won't let me change the channel. He'll stop my hand and he'll sing. Don't think he's being sweet, though. I think he wants to annoy me by making fun of my songs!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!