Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 02, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 1
One Last Thing: Steve Carell
I got out of my car at an intersection to move the bumper of a car that had fallen in the street and was sitting there. I put it to the side so nobody would hit it. I'm just such a gem.
LAST TIME I SAID "I'M SORRY"
When I didn't remember to pick up my daughter's [Elisabeth, 11] medicine after a birthday party. My wife [actress Nancy Carell, 45] had to remind me about five times to do it. She was very forgiving, but I did utter the words "I'm sorry."
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
Big fan of Deadliest Catch. Love it. When they airlifted that guy-wow. It's just a fantastic show.
LAST THING I BUILT
I built a chicken head modeled after a Minecraft character for my son John's 8th birthday. They don't make them, so I decided to do it myself, and it turned out great. He was so surprised. That was a complete labor of love.
LAST CELEB I GREETED
[Costar] Keira Knightley. I was on Skype for an interview from Los Angeles to New York, and she picked up the computer. We had a nice little moment, and I was able to congratulate her on her engagement.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!