- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: A Power Couple Witch Hunt and the Ascent of a Swinger Alliance?
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- Hilary Duff's Favorite Mother-Son Activity: 'I've Been Trying to Get Him Into Cooking'
- WATCH: This Adorable Disney World Proposal Is Fairy-Tale Material
- Over 50 Greyhounds Found Dead in Australia, Officials Looking into Racing Connections
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 02, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 1
One Last Thing: Steve Carell
I got out of my car at an intersection to move the bumper of a car that had fallen in the street and was sitting there. I put it to the side so nobody would hit it. I'm just such a gem.
LAST TIME I SAID "I'M SORRY"
When I didn't remember to pick up my daughter's [Elisabeth, 11] medicine after a birthday party. My wife [actress Nancy Carell, 45] had to remind me about five times to do it. She was very forgiving, but I did utter the words "I'm sorry."
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
Big fan of Deadliest Catch. Love it. When they airlifted that guy-wow. It's just a fantastic show.
LAST THING I BUILT
I built a chicken head modeled after a Minecraft character for my son John's 8th birthday. They don't make them, so I decided to do it myself, and it turned out great. He was so surprised. That was a complete labor of love.
LAST CELEB I GREETED
[Costar] Keira Knightley. I was on Skype for an interview from Los Angeles to New York, and she picked up the computer. We had a nice little moment, and I was able to congratulate her on her engagement.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!