Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 26
One Last Thing: Robin Thicke
I lied and told my wife [actress Paula Patton] I totalled her car. She was so distraught, but when I took her to the garage to see it, there was a brand-new car I had just bought her instead!
LAST PERSON I KISSED
My baby [Julian, 2]. I just love him being around. I bring him to any set I work on. He's my roll buddy!
LAST VACATION I TOOK
My wife and I stopped by my dad [actor Alan Thicke's] place near Santa Barbara to say hi before checking in to the Four Seasons. We walked the beach late at night when no one was around. It was so relaxing.
LAST ALBUM I DOWNLOADED
The Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. I performed "Stayin' Alive" on Duets recently. I love the album, and it's had a major influence on me.
LAST TIME I WAS HUNGOVER
This morning. My wife and I went to a Sundance Institute event last night, and we had a few glasses of white wine!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!