Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 26
One Last Thing: Robin Thicke
I lied and told my wife [actress Paula Patton] I totalled her car. She was so distraught, but when I took her to the garage to see it, there was a brand-new car I had just bought her instead!
LAST PERSON I KISSED
My baby [Julian, 2]. I just love him being around. I bring him to any set I work on. He's my roll buddy!
LAST VACATION I TOOK
My wife and I stopped by my dad [actor Alan Thicke's] place near Santa Barbara to say hi before checking in to the Four Seasons. We walked the beach late at night when no one was around. It was so relaxing.
LAST ALBUM I DOWNLOADED
The Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. I performed "Stayin' Alive" on Duets recently. I love the album, and it's had a major influence on me.
LAST TIME I WAS HUNGOVER
This morning. My wife and I went to a Sundance Institute event last night, and we had a few glasses of white wine!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!