Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 06, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 6
Separate Lives: Tom & Katie's Next Moves
One Month After Their Split, the Exes Tackle Upcoming Projects While Finding a New Normal for Daughter Suri
So does Suri. One month after Holmes, 33, stunned Cruise, 50, with her decision to end their five-year marriage, both stars are finding their way as single parents. The Ohio visit followed a father-daughter reunion on July 17 in New York City, where the actor was "really excited" to see Suri after a month apart, says an observer.
By July 19 Suri was back with her mom after a quick East Hampton trip with her dad. Cruise then flew to London for work on his thriller All You Need Is Kill, while Holmes is set to hit Broadway in the comedy Dead Accounts. Both parents are prepping for their little girl's first day of school. "Tom will work with Katie" to reduce any stress for Suri, says a source. "They both love their daughter."
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!