Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding
- Vanessa Williams Ties the Knot with Jim Skrip
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 06, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 6
Separate Lives: Tom & Katie's Next Moves
One Month After Their Split, the Exes Tackle Upcoming Projects While Finding a New Normal for Daughter Suri
So does Suri. One month after Holmes, 33, stunned Cruise, 50, with her decision to end their five-year marriage, both stars are finding their way as single parents. The Ohio visit followed a father-daughter reunion on July 17 in New York City, where the actor was "really excited" to see Suri after a month apart, says an observer.
By July 19 Suri was back with her mom after a quick East Hampton trip with her dad. Cruise then flew to London for work on his thriller All You Need Is Kill, while Holmes is set to hit Broadway in the comedy Dead Accounts. Both parents are prepping for their little girl's first day of school. "Tom will work with Katie" to reduce any stress for Suri, says a source. "They both love their daughter."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!