Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- President Obama Will Meet with Leonardo DiCaprio to Talk Climate Change at White House
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 16, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Jenna Elfman
We recently went camping for a couple of nights; the first time for the boys [sons Story, 4, and Easton, 2]. For me it was fine because I was in the RV. My husband [Bodhi, 42] was in a tent, and the wind and rain were so hard it pushed it straight down to his face.
LAST THING I COOKED
I'd have to cook in order to answer that one! I put a great piece of toast in the toaster the other day and buttered it up real good.
LAST GAME I PLAYED
I was playing ninjas with my sweet boys just the other night.
LAST TIME I TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
In New York City. I always take the subway, always. It's therapeutic. It's honestly one of the most pleasurable things in life. It's so convenient and the people watching is awesome.
This week I bought a bunch of shoes. I'm more able to resist buying everything in sight, but Tom Ford is making great shoes right now and there is nothing I can do about it. They're comfortable and the foxiest things ever.
The actress, 40, is back on the small screen in DIRECTV's Damages, premiering July 11.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!