Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ellen DeGeneres's Changing Looks (on her 57th Birthday)!
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards (VIDEO)
- The Best Exercise to Get Strong, Toned Arms from Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea
- Red Carpet Rainbow! The Most Colorful Gowns at the SAG Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 16, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Jenna Elfman
We recently went camping for a couple of nights; the first time for the boys [sons Story, 4, and Easton, 2]. For me it was fine because I was in the RV. My husband [Bodhi, 42] was in a tent, and the wind and rain were so hard it pushed it straight down to his face.
LAST THING I COOKED
I'd have to cook in order to answer that one! I put a great piece of toast in the toaster the other day and buttered it up real good.
LAST GAME I PLAYED
I was playing ninjas with my sweet boys just the other night.
LAST TIME I TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
In New York City. I always take the subway, always. It's therapeutic. It's honestly one of the most pleasurable things in life. It's so convenient and the people watching is awesome.
This week I bought a bunch of shoes. I'm more able to resist buying everything in sight, but Tom Ford is making great shoes right now and there is nothing I can do about it. They're comfortable and the foxiest things ever.
The actress, 40, is back on the small screen in DIRECTV's Damages, premiering July 11.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!