- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
- FROM EW: Charlie Hunnam Goes Medieval in King Arthur Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 16, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Jenna Elfman
We recently went camping for a couple of nights; the first time for the boys [sons Story, 4, and Easton, 2]. For me it was fine because I was in the RV. My husband [Bodhi, 42] was in a tent, and the wind and rain were so hard it pushed it straight down to his face.
LAST THING I COOKED
I'd have to cook in order to answer that one! I put a great piece of toast in the toaster the other day and buttered it up real good.
LAST GAME I PLAYED
I was playing ninjas with my sweet boys just the other night.
LAST TIME I TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
In New York City. I always take the subway, always. It's therapeutic. It's honestly one of the most pleasurable things in life. It's so convenient and the people watching is awesome.
This week I bought a bunch of shoes. I'm more able to resist buying everything in sight, but Tom Ford is making great shoes right now and there is nothing I can do about it. They're comfortable and the foxiest things ever.
The actress, 40, is back on the small screen in DIRECTV's Damages, premiering July 11.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!