Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 16, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Jenna Elfman
We recently went camping for a couple of nights; the first time for the boys [sons Story, 4, and Easton, 2]. For me it was fine because I was in the RV. My husband [Bodhi, 42] was in a tent, and the wind and rain were so hard it pushed it straight down to his face.
LAST THING I COOKED
I'd have to cook in order to answer that one! I put a great piece of toast in the toaster the other day and buttered it up real good.
LAST GAME I PLAYED
I was playing ninjas with my sweet boys just the other night.
LAST TIME I TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
In New York City. I always take the subway, always. It's therapeutic. It's honestly one of the most pleasurable things in life. It's so convenient and the people watching is awesome.
This week I bought a bunch of shoes. I'm more able to resist buying everything in sight, but Tom Ford is making great shoes right now and there is nothing I can do about it. They're comfortable and the foxiest things ever.
The actress, 40, is back on the small screen in DIRECTV's Damages, premiering July 11.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!