Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Is Clinton Kelly Returning to TLC?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Jason Aldean Talks Baby Plans with New Wife Brittany Kerr
- And the New Host of The Daily Show Is …
- Who Is Performing a Surprise Duet at the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 30, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 5
One Last Thing: Freida Pinto
I'm a massive clean freak! I will even clean up other people's things if they let me. Sometimes I think I'm crazy.
LAST THING I BOUGHT
I was up all night buying music from iTunes to play on my new Bose speakers. I downloaded a cool song called "Paradise Circus" from Massive Attack and "The Cigarette Duet" by Princess Chelsea. When I'm driving or in the shower, I'm belting songs out.
I went to Rome and Florence last year. I did all the touristy things and loved the Sistine Chapel. The food in Italy is truly amazing. I still carry a picture on my phone of this pasta I had at Cammillo Trattoria in Florence. I'll show my friends and tell them, "Look what I ate!"
LAST TEXT I SENT
I'm constantly on my BlackBerry, so I text and send e-mails nonstop. It feels like my thumbs will soon evolve into how you hold a BlackBerry because I text too much.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I curse all the time! I think my parents are used to it and know I don't mean it in a harmful way. But I would never curse in front of my grandparents.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!