Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Calls Rob 'Pathetic' in KUWTK Sneak Peek
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- WATCH: R2D2 Comes to Earth to Find True Love
- Watch What Happens When This Woman Tries to Kiss Strangers in Grand Central Station (Video)
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 27, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 9
Homemade Baby Food
Celebrity Chef and Food Network Regular Donatella Arpaia Shares Restaurant-Worthy Recipes for Little Foodies
Makes 1 serving
1 Bartlett pear, peeled Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375. Remove thin slice from bottom of pear; sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Place pear in lightly greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake 35 minutes or until tender when pierced with wooden pick. Cool to room temperature. Scoop fruit straight from pear to serve.
Makes 6 cups
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ yellow onion, finely chopped
1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
½ (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
3 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
¼ cup pastini (optional)
½ tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh basil
1-2 tbsp. shredded
1. Cook onion in large saucepan in hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Add zucchini and carrot; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until caramelized. Add tomatoes, beans and broth; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Add pasta and salt; reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in basil and Parmesan.
*Blend for children under age 2.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!