Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man with Successful Modeling Career Reveals He Was Secretly Homeless
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Ben Affleck's Alleged Nanny Fling 'Was the Ultimate Betrayal,' Says Jennifer Garner Source
- Mother and 2 Sons Found with Throats Slit in Florida Were Killed in Wiccan Blue Moon Ritual, Cops Say
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 27, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 9
Homemade Baby Food
Celebrity Chef and Food Network Regular Donatella Arpaia Shares Restaurant-Worthy Recipes for Little Foodies
Makes 1 serving
1 Bartlett pear, peeled Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375. Remove thin slice from bottom of pear; sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Place pear in lightly greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake 35 minutes or until tender when pierced with wooden pick. Cool to room temperature. Scoop fruit straight from pear to serve.
Makes 6 cups
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ yellow onion, finely chopped
1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
½ (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
3 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
¼ cup pastini (optional)
½ tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh basil
1-2 tbsp. shredded
1. Cook onion in large saucepan in hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Add zucchini and carrot; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until caramelized. Add tomatoes, beans and broth; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Add pasta and salt; reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in basil and Parmesan.
*Blend for children under age 2.
August 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!