Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Langston Hughes Celebrated in Sunday's Google Doodle
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source
- Former Power Rangers Star Arrested for Murdering Roommate with a Samurai Sword
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 27, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 9
Popping in a Pocket Square or a Pacifier, These Celebrity Kids Are Stylish Beyond Their Years
Fans like his flair: "People on the street say, 'I love Mason!'" mom Kourtney Kardashian has said.
Vida McConaughey, 2
The flower girl at her parents' wedding is partial to ballgown skirts and boyfriend blazers.
Kingston Rossdale, 6
Though influenced by his rocker mom, Gwen Stefani's son often insists on styling himself.
Ava Salazar, 3
For a stroll through Paris, actress Paz Vega's chic daughter dons a belted trench and color-coordinated pacifier.
James Wilkie Broderick, 9
The perfectly polished aspiring actor hits dad Matthew's opening night on Broadway.
Lou Samuel, 2
Heidi Klum's youngest is one mature tot. "She's very observant," says mom.
Charlotte Prinze, 2
The toddler, who selected mom Sarah Michelle Gellar's Golden Globes gown, goes casual in cargo pants.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!