- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- August 27, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 9
3 white or yellow peaches, halved and pitted
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
2 cups goat cheese
1 tsp. minced fresh thyme leaves
2 tsp. minced fresh chives
1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
1 cup flour
5 eggs, beaten
2 cups bread crumbs
½ cup lavender honey or plain honey
1. Brush peach halves with oil and place on hot grill until grill marks appear, about 5 minutes. Cool, then cut in half again.
2. In a small saucepan, heat cream and vinegar over low heat until warm. In electric mixer, beat together goat cheese and next 3 ingredients. Slowly add cream mixture until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Chill mixture, and then, using a melon baller, scoop out cheese onto parchment-lined sheet pans. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
4. Dip balls in flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs. Repeat. Fry in 375 oil for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with peaches and honey.
The winner of Bravo's Around the World in 80 Plates whips up a dish that works as either an appetizer or a dessert
Maria Sharapova's CANDY LINE
The tennis star shares a first look at her new collection of sweets-Sugarpova. 'I wanted to launch something from scratch,' she says. 'I thought this was a fun way to do it'
"I've always loved sweets, and over the years I've become a big fan of gummies," says Sharapova. "I really wanted to create a premium line."
Sour Gummies $5 per 5-oz. bag
"We're starting with 12 different varieties," says Sharapova of her line of gummies, which includes aquatic shapes like turtles and octopuses. "I wanted to start with some of my personal favorites."
Regular Gummies $5 per 5-oz. bag
TENNIS GUM BALLS
"These were so hard to create," she says. "It's incredible to make it so realistic in such a small shape."
Tennis Gum Balls $5 per 5-oz. bag
The line launches Aug. 20 at henribendel.com and sugarpova.com
"It has a marshmallow center," she says. "The colors are really fun, and the marshmallow makes it taste sweeter than regular licorice."
Licorice Revolvers $5 per 5-oz. bag
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!