Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down – and Who Went to the Hospital
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 27, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 9
Hollywood's Trendiest Baby!
Star Stylist Rachel Zoe Hails Son Skyler's "Relaxed, Bohemian" Look
"Sky" picks his own clothes, like harem pants (left). "He has a very French sensibility," says Zoe.
"He loves sequins and shiny things," says Zoe. Plus, his amber bead necklace "reduces pain during teething."
Ralph Lauren Booties!
"He's obsessed with shoes," says Zoe. "He's very particular about which ones he wears."
The 16-month-old "loves" his Liv and Lily (right) and J.Crew (above) fedoras, "but only if Mommy and Daddy are wearing them!"
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!