Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 27, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 9
Star Stylist Rachel Zoe Hails Son Skyler's "Relaxed, Bohemian" Look
NEW TREND FOR THE 1 PERCENT: HIGH FASHION AT BANK-BREAKING PRICES
Rabbit fur coat, zebra-print T-shirt and trousers, silver belt and calf-leather shoes
TOTAL COST $360
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
Star checkered tweed classic jacket and A-line skirt
TOTAL COST $665
DOLCE & GABBANA
Leopard flats and Miss Sicily bag
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!