- Top 3 Most Effective Bug Sprays to Protect Your Family from the Zika Virus
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Amy Schumer Shuts Down the Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Why Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher Is Destined to Get a Lob
- Who Is Jeanne Parr? The Incredible, Pioneering Life of Chris Noth's Mom
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 12
One Last Thing: Olivia Wilde
China. I was such a good little tourist. It became my mission to eat every dumpling in Shanghai. So I went around every day finding the best dumpling houses. It proved to be a full-time job.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
It was probably my boyfriend [actor Jason Sudeikis], but I don't think of him that way. The best was probably Jane Fonda. I had a 9 a.m. conversation with her that within 10 minutes the topics ranged from Vietnam to vaginas.
LAST THING I RETURNED
I never return things! I just bite the bullet and say, "Well, I own it." It's likely the precursor to a hoarder lifestyle.
LAST LOL MOMENT
We just re-watched Beverly Hills Cop. I forgot how brilliant it was! Love laughing out loud to Eddie Murphy ca. 1984.
LAST THING I LOST
My phone recently got stolen at a bar in New York City. If the guy thinks he's going to find sex tapes, he's sorely mistaken! And last good deed: I chose not to murder the person who stole it.
The actress, 28, stars in the new film The Words and appears in the PBS documentary Half the Sky.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!