Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom of Transgender Child Says She Was 'Obsessed with Death' Before Her Transition
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Woman Who Allegedly Posted Photo of Dog with Muzzle Taped Shut Charged with Animal Cruelty
- Kendall Jenner Kicks Off Love's Advent Calendar in Tiny Black Bikini (and Sexy Shark Costume!)
- VIDEO: Nicholas Brendon Tearfully Remembers Waking Up in Jail: 'That's a Very, Very Lonely Feeling'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 12
One Last Thing: Olivia Wilde
China. I was such a good little tourist. It became my mission to eat every dumpling in Shanghai. So I went around every day finding the best dumpling houses. It proved to be a full-time job.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
It was probably my boyfriend [actor Jason Sudeikis], but I don't think of him that way. The best was probably Jane Fonda. I had a 9 a.m. conversation with her that within 10 minutes the topics ranged from Vietnam to vaginas.
LAST THING I RETURNED
I never return things! I just bite the bullet and say, "Well, I own it." It's likely the precursor to a hoarder lifestyle.
LAST LOL MOMENT
We just re-watched Beverly Hills Cop. I forgot how brilliant it was! Love laughing out loud to Eddie Murphy ca. 1984.
LAST THING I LOST
My phone recently got stolen at a bar in New York City. If the guy thinks he's going to find sex tapes, he's sorely mistaken! And last good deed: I chose not to murder the person who stole it.
The actress, 28, stars in the new film The Words and appears in the PBS documentary Half the Sky.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!