Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 12
One Last Thing: Olivia Wilde
China. I was such a good little tourist. It became my mission to eat every dumpling in Shanghai. So I went around every day finding the best dumpling houses. It proved to be a full-time job.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
It was probably my boyfriend [actor Jason Sudeikis], but I don't think of him that way. The best was probably Jane Fonda. I had a 9 a.m. conversation with her that within 10 minutes the topics ranged from Vietnam to vaginas.
LAST THING I RETURNED
I never return things! I just bite the bullet and say, "Well, I own it." It's likely the precursor to a hoarder lifestyle.
LAST LOL MOMENT
We just re-watched Beverly Hills Cop. I forgot how brilliant it was! Love laughing out loud to Eddie Murphy ca. 1984.
LAST THING I LOST
My phone recently got stolen at a bar in New York City. If the guy thinks he's going to find sex tapes, he's sorely mistaken! And last good deed: I chose not to murder the person who stole it.
The actress, 28, stars in the new film The Words and appears in the PBS documentary Half the Sky.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!