Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain – and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- There's Nothing Mickey Mouse About This Guy's Holiday Lights Display
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 12
One Last Thing: Olivia Wilde
China. I was such a good little tourist. It became my mission to eat every dumpling in Shanghai. So I went around every day finding the best dumpling houses. It proved to be a full-time job.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
It was probably my boyfriend [actor Jason Sudeikis], but I don't think of him that way. The best was probably Jane Fonda. I had a 9 a.m. conversation with her that within 10 minutes the topics ranged from Vietnam to vaginas.
LAST THING I RETURNED
I never return things! I just bite the bullet and say, "Well, I own it." It's likely the precursor to a hoarder lifestyle.
LAST LOL MOMENT
We just re-watched Beverly Hills Cop. I forgot how brilliant it was! Love laughing out loud to Eddie Murphy ca. 1984.
LAST THING I LOST
My phone recently got stolen at a bar in New York City. If the guy thinks he's going to find sex tapes, he's sorely mistaken! And last good deed: I chose not to murder the person who stole it.
The actress, 28, stars in the new film The Words and appears in the PBS documentary Half the Sky.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!