- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
- Leslie Jones and Christian Siriano Are 'Making Magic' Together for Her Ghostbusters Premiere
- Jessica Simpson Throws Her Son Ace Knute a Dinosaur-Themed 3rd Birthday Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 10, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 11
One Last Thing: Ashley Greene
A friend from middle school is [visiting me], and she is obsessed with The Little Mermaid. She started singing it yesterday and I joined in. I was a fan as a kid. I know all the words.
LAST REALITY SHOW I SAW
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo! Oh my gosh, ridiculous. It's kind of gross. I'm like, "They really do that?!" But it is funny. And I actually like Dance Moms a lot. Those little girls can dance!
LAST DREAM I HAD
I dreamed I saw one of my friends at someone's wedding, and he really wanted to give me a tattoo. It was very strange. I don't know what that means.
LAST WEBSITE I CHECKED OUT
YouTube! The video of the cats in the water is hysterical. And I don't know where it came from, but there is one where cats have toast on their heads. I always send my publicist videos and she goes, "Where do you find these?" Obviously I'm not busy enough.
I just got a new grayish Audi Q5. I had the old one that I got three years ago and I just had to get the new model. I love that car. It really is so good.
The Breaking Dawn actress, 25, stars in the horror film The Apparition, in theaters now.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!