Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Responds to Sunscreen Complaints: 'We Take All Consumer Feedback Very Seriously'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- All About Little People, Big World star Zach Roloff's Unique Poppyseed Raspberry Wedding Cake
- Christina Applegate Admits to Being "in Awe" of Chris Hemsworth's Abs
- All the Thoughts That Go Through Your Mind When You Look at JLo's Instagram
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 03, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 10
One Last Thing: Shia Labeouf
I gave my girlfriend [stylist/designer Karolyn Pho] a red velvet cupcake because she had some success in her business. It said, "You're a Champion" on it. I got it from Coco's Bakery Restaurant, actually, but don't tell her.
LAST VICE I INDULGED IN
I'm smoking a cigarette right now [Laughs]. I'll quit when I have children or am about to. Right now it calms my neuroses when I work. It's like a 10-minute instant yoga.
I LAST FORGOT MY WALLET ...
When I was getting ready to fly to Bucharest, Romania, and more than my wallet, I forgot my passport. I missed my flight; it was a nightmare. I think I kind of knew I had forgotten it halfway to the airport but didn't want to acknowledge it.
LAST SUNBURN I GOT
Two weeks ago I was camping in Cambria, Calif., and it was really hot and really sunny by the beach. I never wear sunscreen, ever. Yeah, there's a whole bunch of ways you can die; I get it.
LAST THING I TOOK FROM A SET
I did The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, and I took all of his clothes. They're kind of my style. But if I was playing Sir Lancelot, I probably wouldn't take my shield, you know?
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!