Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom Receives 'Gift of Life' With Kidney Transplant from Son Killed Suddenly by Stroke
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
- Ed Sheeran Explains Why He Won't Hook Up With BFF Taylor Swift: 'She's Too Tall'
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
One Last Thing: Demi Lovato
I do little ones all the time. When my makeup artist is doing my makeup, I like to scare her when she is really focused. I jump back in my chair, and she freaks out. It's actually not very smart because it can totally mess up what she's doing.
LAST TIME I BONDED WITH BRITNEY SPEARS
At The X Factor's boot camp [audition], during breaks we'd sit behind the panel and use the paper on the table to play tic tac toe and doodle.
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
CNN Newsroom. I always watch CNN. I'm kind of a nerd like that.
LAST THING I COOKED
I hate cooking. The last thing I made was a cup of coffee.
LAST TIME I EXERCISED
I went running on the beach, and then I did a little meditation afterward and put my feet in the water.
The singer, 20, is a judge on The X Factor, airing Wednesdays and Thursdays on FOX.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!