Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Takes Cat Canoeing, Drowns Trying to Save It
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Dogs Welcoming Servicemembers Home Will Move You to Tears Of Joy
- What All the Stars Are Wearing After Cannes (Spoiler: Not Much!)
- From EW: New Girl's Max Greenfield Is Joining American Horror Story: Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Anything she does, she does with Old Hollywood femininity and French effortless-ness. She always incorporates elegant pieces with what she's wearing.
"Making a necklace into a hairpiece is a new, different take on accessorizing." In Chopard.
VICTORIA BECKHAM'S BAGS
She keeps in mind colors, fabrics and textures within an outfit when pairing her bags. Everything is well-balanced and in proportion. Her bags make a statement but in a subtle way.
With Victoria Beckham bags.
Beyoncé Knowles'S SHOES
It's always a statement shoe with Beyonce! Her shoes both balance and highlight her accessories and add a bit of sparkle to her outfits. She's a fierce and fabulous woman who clearly enjoys fashion wherever she goes.
The reality star of MTV's The City became the creative director and executive editor of her own popular style website oliviapalermo.com.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!