Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 360º of SAG Red Carpet Glamour
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Doritos Wants You to Pick Its Super Bowl Ad
- Will Derick Dillard Embrace Fatherhood? A 19 Kids & Counting Sneak Peek (VIDEO)
- On Anniversary of Auschwitz's Liberation, a Survivor Remembers Living Through the Gas Chamber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 01, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 14
Kristin Cavallari: What a Babe!
The MTV Star Has a New Reality These Days: Nesting with Quarterback Fiance Jay Cutler and Baby Boy Camden
Aug. 8, 2012
7 lbs. 9 oz.
You might not have seen it when she was on Laguna Beach and The Hills, but Kristin Cavallari is the family type who always dreamed of motherhood. "I just didn't imagine being a mom this young," says the star, 25. But after a month raising infant son Camden Jack (with her Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé, Jay Cutler), "I'm content and complete." Her gridiron guy, 29, agrees: "Immense love changes your priorities immediately."
So the pair are shifting to "family mode" with their new baby ("We just liked" Camden, says Cavallari; Jack is Cutler's dad's name) and will eventually settle in Nashville. "Jay wants four kids," says Cavallari, who hasn't set a wedding date yet but has a plan. "I can see us having another baby in a year, but I definitely want Camden walking down our aisle first!"
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!