Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 01, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 14
Kristin Cavallari: What a Babe!
The MTV Star Has a New Reality These Days: Nesting with Quarterback Fiance Jay Cutler and Baby Boy Camden
Aug. 8, 2012
7 lbs. 9 oz.
You might not have seen it when she was on Laguna Beach and The Hills, but Kristin Cavallari is the family type who always dreamed of motherhood. "I just didn't imagine being a mom this young," says the star, 25. But after a month raising infant son Camden Jack (with her Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé, Jay Cutler), "I'm content and complete." Her gridiron guy, 29, agrees: "Immense love changes your priorities immediately."
So the pair are shifting to "family mode" with their new baby ("We just liked" Camden, says Cavallari; Jack is Cutler's dad's name) and will eventually settle in Nashville. "Jay wants four kids," says Cavallari, who hasn't set a wedding date yet but has a plan. "I can see us having another baby in a year, but I definitely want Camden walking down our aisle first!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!