Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Get Cozy in Malibu in New Instagram Snap
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- FROM EW: The 8 Most Polarizing Celebrities in Dancing With the Stars History
- Read Sarah Michelle Gellar's Pledge of Love to Freddie Prinze Jr. on Their 13th Anniversary
- Melissa Rivers Reveals the Special Place Where She Scattered Her Mother Joan's Ashes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 01, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 14
The Chew cohost shares a recipe that provides a 'sweet and savory' start to the day
EGGS WITH SWEET POTATO PANCAKES
1 sweet potato, peeled and grated
½ onion, peeled and grated
½ apple, peeled, cored and grated
1 carrot, peeled and grated
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
¼ cup flour
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
1. Combine sweet potato, onion, apple and carrot. Wrap mixture in cheesecloth or paper towels and wring out as much liquid as possible. Then, in a large bowl, mix together all the grated ingredients with egg whites, flour, salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, drop in enough batter to make ten 2½-to 3-in. pancakes. Fry until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels. Cook eggs in a nonstick skillet until whites are set but yolks are still runny.
Adapted from the Chew cookbook.
For more recipes check out The Chew Food. Life. Fun., in stores Sept. 25, 2012.
CELEBRATE SPA WEEK!
A guide to some of the cool deals at trendy retreats across the country
California TIKKUN HOLISTIC SPA
VISITED BY Vanessa Williams
Before and after receiving treatments, clients can relax in various therapeutic rooms-like the clay room, which uses heat to increase blood circulation; or the ice room, which stimulates both the circulatory and the immune systems.
DETAILS: 45 min. Full Body Treatment; Spa Week price: $50, originally $95; tikkunspa.com
North Carolina SYNERGY SPA
VISITED BY Michael Buble
This urban retreat also provides med-spa experts on-site to provide a more clinical approach to the whole pampering experience.
DETAILS Pumpkin Spice Pedicure and Hot Undaria Oil Manicure; Spa Week price: $50, originally $100; feelsynergy.com
NEW YORK TRIBECA SPA OF TRANQUILITY
VISITED BY Bethenny Frankel
This Manhattan oasis offers 10 types of massage, including its signature treatment, which combines Swedish, hot stone and shiatsu techniques.
DETAILS: Tribeca Signature Massage; Spa Week price: $50, originally $119; tribecaspa.com
Pamper yourself like the stars Oct. 15 to 21, with discounts nationwide. For a full list of participating spas, go to spaweek.com
Spaweek.com is giving PEOPLE readers an exclusive chance to win a seven-night vacation for two at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, which includes daily breakfast, a couple's massage and more, valued at nearly $15,000.
To enter and for more details, go to spaweek.com/tahiti. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on Sept. 19, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Oct. 31, 2012. Must be a resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Go to spaweek.com/tahiti-rules for the official rules. Spa Week Media Group, Ltd. is solely responsible for the administration of this promotion.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Liza Hamm,
- Thailan Pham.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!