Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner Keeps Working, Ben Affleck Keeps a Low Profile Days After Nanny Infidelity Claims
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Four Things to Know about Korean Heartthrob Kim Soo Hyun
- Colorado Man Rescues Unconscious 4-Year-Old Girl After Near-Drowning in Lake: 'She Was Already Blue'
- 'Rose Garden' Singer Lynn Anderson Has Died
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
The New Relationship Milestone: Coordinating Outfits!
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux channel a downtown vibe.
Best Sporty Style
In hoodies and sweats, Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp match stride for stride.
Best Sneaker Style
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pair up in Nike Air Yeezy II kicks designed by the rapper.
Best Casual Style
Zoë Kravitz and Penn Badgley keep it simple with black tanks.
Best Resort Style
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler show off their sun-kissed skin in white.
Best Minimalist Style
Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman streamline their look from top (short crops and shades) to bottom (slim jeans).
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!