Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kristin Cavallari Won't Watch 'Brutal' Episodes of The Hills: 'I Was So Obnoxious'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Drew Barrymore Says Her Daughters Love 'Uncle Jimmy' Fallon: 'He's the Best!'
- That's Amore: George and Amal Clooney are All Smiles During Date Night in Rome
- Begin Again Director John Carney Slams Keira Knightley: 'I'll Never Make a Film with Supermodels Again'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
The New Relationship Milestone: Coordinating Outfits!
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux channel a downtown vibe.
Best Sporty Style
In hoodies and sweats, Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp match stride for stride.
Best Sneaker Style
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pair up in Nike Air Yeezy II kicks designed by the rapper.
Best Casual Style
Zoë Kravitz and Penn Badgley keep it simple with black tanks.
Best Resort Style
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler show off their sun-kissed skin in white.
Best Minimalist Style
Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman streamline their look from top (short crops and shades) to bottom (slim jeans).
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!