- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Top 5 Trends
Printed pants are an easy way to liven up your wardrobe, whether it's a floral if you are ladylike or an animal print if you are wild.
2. DENIM ON DENIM!
It's an easy go-to for a comfortable outfit and a great base for layering.
3. DRIVING SHOES!
Driving shoes are the new ballet flats. They look chic with jeans or a long, flowy skirt. Try a pair in patent or velvet for a luxurious look.
4. NAIL ART!
It's a party on your nails! The options are endless and a great way to show off your style personality.
The peplum has been around for a couple seasons and is here to stay! It's a great way to draw attention to your waist and away from your hips.
The celebrity stylist, who creates head-turning red carpet moments for Jessica Alba and Minka Kelly, stars in his own reality show It's a Brad, Brad World on Bravo.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!