Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Good Work: New E! Series Is the Fashion Police of Celebrity Plastic Surgery
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- VIDEO: Skydiver Suffers Seizure at 9,000 Feet
- The Subject of Paula Deen's New Cookbook May Surprise You
- Lacey Spears Found Guilty of Poisoning 5-Year-Old Son to Death with Salt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Most Memorable Style Moments
The Top 10 Headlines That Left the Fashion World Aflutter in 2012
2. Ryan Lochte displays his all-American grill.
3. Seth Meyers hosts the CFDA Awards, spoofing Marc Jacobs's lace look at the Met Ball.
A $290 paper bag!
4. Jil Sander designs a $290 paper bag purse-and it sells out of stores!
5. The Queen ditches the fascinator for a hoodie.
6. Ralph Lauren causes a kerfuffle by having the U.S. Olympic uniforms made in China.
7. Katie Holmes transformed in Holmes & Yang; she steps out for the first time since filing for divorce.
8. Miley Cyrus bleaches her hair and shapes it into a cutting-edge pixie.
9. Jennifer Lopez sparks a nip-slip debate in a plunging Zuhair Murad at the Oscars. (Her stylist denies it.)
10. Michelle Obama wears blue nails at the DNC, and the White House gets flooded with requests for her color: Artistic Colour Gloss Soak-Off Color Gel in "Vogue."
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!