Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Atten-Hut! Tom Hanks Kicks Off His Role as Chair of Hidden Heroes Campaign for Military Caregivers
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ex-Police Chief Convicted of Murdering Pregnant Fiancée 7 Years After Claiming Her Death Was an Accident
- Did Warren Beatty Really Sleep with 12,775 Women? Actor Opens Up About His Infamous Dating Life
- Laguna Beach's Morgan Smith Welcomes Daughter Georgia: 'We Are Smitten'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Royal Watch Global Edition: Brits Abroad!
Duty and Pleasure Overseas
Prince William and Kate's first stop in their nine-day Asia-Pacific tour for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on Sept. 11? The Singapore Botanical Gardens, where they viewed an orchid named for Princess Diana, who died before she was able to see it. The pair also saw their own Vanda William Catherine orchid hybrid.
SEPT. 13, MALAYSIA: First big speech abroad. Remember, project.
SEPT. 14, MALAYSIA: What's a South Pacific visit without...teatime? Meet with the U.K. High Commissioner.
SEPT. 15, BORNEO: Ecology-friendly rainforest trek. Note to hairdresser: frizz alert.
SEPT. 16, SOLOMON ISLANDS: When in the islands...it's time to ditch the designer gowns for a sarong and pay homage to local culture.
SEPT. 17, TAVANIPUPU: Do not disturb! Escape with the prince for second (or is it third?) honeymoon on romantic private island.
SEPT. 18, TUVALU: It's party time, Polynesian style (canoes, painted warriors, chanting).
SEPT. 19: Tofa! (That's Tuvaluan for "Cheerio!")
- CONTRIBUTORS Jill Smolowe/Singapore,
- with Simon Perry/Singapore,
- Elizabeth McNeil/New York,
- Paul Chi/New York,
- Shakthi Jothianandan/New York.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!