Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Royal Watch Global Edition: Brits Abroad!
Duty and Pleasure Overseas
Prince William and Kate's first stop in their nine-day Asia-Pacific tour for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on Sept. 11? The Singapore Botanical Gardens, where they viewed an orchid named for Princess Diana, who died before she was able to see it. The pair also saw their own Vanda William Catherine orchid hybrid.
SEPT. 13, MALAYSIA: First big speech abroad. Remember, project.
SEPT. 14, MALAYSIA: What's a South Pacific visit without...teatime? Meet with the U.K. High Commissioner.
SEPT. 15, BORNEO: Ecology-friendly rainforest trek. Note to hairdresser: frizz alert.
SEPT. 16, SOLOMON ISLANDS: When in the islands...it's time to ditch the designer gowns for a sarong and pay homage to local culture.
SEPT. 17, TAVANIPUPU: Do not disturb! Escape with the prince for second (or is it third?) honeymoon on romantic private island.
SEPT. 18, TUVALU: It's party time, Polynesian style (canoes, painted warriors, chanting).
SEPT. 19: Tofa! (That's Tuvaluan for "Cheerio!")
- CONTRIBUTORS Jill Smolowe/Singapore,
- with Simon Perry/Singapore,
- Elizabeth McNeil/New York,
- Paul Chi/New York,
- Shakthi Jothianandan/New York.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!