Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Everything You're Going to Want from Target's Fall Catalog—Before it Comes Out
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Share the Best Way to Deal With Social Media Haters: 'You Really Can't Focus on the Lies'
- Kelly Rowland Chops Her Long Locks, Vanessa Hudgens and Shanina Shaik Follow Suit
- The Final Five Are Single and Ready to Mingle: 'We Don't Need Tinder'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Royal Watch Global Edition: Brits Abroad!
Duty and Pleasure Overseas
Prince William and Kate's first stop in their nine-day Asia-Pacific tour for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on Sept. 11? The Singapore Botanical Gardens, where they viewed an orchid named for Princess Diana, who died before she was able to see it. The pair also saw their own Vanda William Catherine orchid hybrid.
SEPT. 13, MALAYSIA: First big speech abroad. Remember, project.
SEPT. 14, MALAYSIA: What's a South Pacific visit without...teatime? Meet with the U.K. High Commissioner.
SEPT. 15, BORNEO: Ecology-friendly rainforest trek. Note to hairdresser: frizz alert.
SEPT. 16, SOLOMON ISLANDS: When in the islands...it's time to ditch the designer gowns for a sarong and pay homage to local culture.
SEPT. 17, TAVANIPUPU: Do not disturb! Escape with the prince for second (or is it third?) honeymoon on romantic private island.
SEPT. 18, TUVALU: It's party time, Polynesian style (canoes, painted warriors, chanting).
SEPT. 19: Tofa! (That's Tuvaluan for "Cheerio!")
- CONTRIBUTORS Jill Smolowe/Singapore,
- with Simon Perry/Singapore,
- Elizabeth McNeil/New York,
- Paul Chi/New York,
- Shakthi Jothianandan/New York.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!