Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Royal Watch Global Edition: Brits Abroad!
Duty and Pleasure Overseas
Prince William and Kate's first stop in their nine-day Asia-Pacific tour for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on Sept. 11? The Singapore Botanical Gardens, where they viewed an orchid named for Princess Diana, who died before she was able to see it. The pair also saw their own Vanda William Catherine orchid hybrid.
SEPT. 13, MALAYSIA: First big speech abroad. Remember, project.
SEPT. 14, MALAYSIA: What's a South Pacific visit without...teatime? Meet with the U.K. High Commissioner.
SEPT. 15, BORNEO: Ecology-friendly rainforest trek. Note to hairdresser: frizz alert.
SEPT. 16, SOLOMON ISLANDS: When in the islands...it's time to ditch the designer gowns for a sarong and pay homage to local culture.
SEPT. 17, TAVANIPUPU: Do not disturb! Escape with the prince for second (or is it third?) honeymoon on romantic private island.
SEPT. 18, TUVALU: It's party time, Polynesian style (canoes, painted warriors, chanting).
SEPT. 19: Tofa! (That's Tuvaluan for "Cheerio!")
- CONTRIBUTORS Jill Smolowe/Singapore,
- with Simon Perry/Singapore,
- Elizabeth McNeil/New York,
- Paul Chi/New York,
- Shakthi Jothianandan/New York.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!