Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Has an Early Fourth of July Party – And It's as Amazing as You Think It Would Be
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- Heroes Among Us: Crusading Against Autism
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
This Year Former Wrestler Stacy Keibler Pinned Down a More Refined Look That Earns a Win in the Style Ring
"Her hair and makeup is more natural than before, which makes her look sophisticated and polished." In a Todd Lynn blazer and Ted Baker top.
"Stacy's got killer curves and she knows how to show them off without revealing too much." In Herve Leger.
"From WWE to WOW! This look helped take her from George's arm candy to a full-fledged style star." In Marchesa.
As the style director of PEOPLE.com, Lavinthal sifts through hundreds of photos every day to find the best (and worst!) celebrity fashion and beauty trends for the site's 13 million monthly visitors. She is also the coauthor of three self-help books.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!