Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amanda Knox's Conviction Overturned by Italy's Supreme Court
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- What's the Controversy Over Little Big Town's Song 'Girl Crush'?
- Miley Cyrus Makes a Necklace Featuring Her Tooth, Shows It Off in Topless Photo
- Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris Kiss at Country Concert
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
This Year Former Wrestler Stacy Keibler Pinned Down a More Refined Look That Earns a Win in the Style Ring
"Her hair and makeup is more natural than before, which makes her look sophisticated and polished." In a Todd Lynn blazer and Ted Baker top.
"Stacy's got killer curves and she knows how to show them off without revealing too much." In Herve Leger.
"From WWE to WOW! This look helped take her from George's arm candy to a full-fledged style star." In Marchesa.
As the style director of PEOPLE.com, Lavinthal sifts through hundreds of photos every day to find the best (and worst!) celebrity fashion and beauty trends for the site's 13 million monthly visitors. She is also the coauthor of three self-help books.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!