Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will Smith's Kids Are Reacting to His Suicide Squad Role: 'This Is the First Time Where I'm Cool for Real'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- American Surfer Survives 'Vicious' Crocodile Attack in Costa Rica Thanks to Friend Who Fought It Off with His Bare Hands
- Lindsay Davenport: Why the Atlanta Olympics Were So Special to Me and My Family
- Lindsay Lohan Hints at Relationship Trouble with Russian Love Egor Tarabasov in Cryptic Social Media Posts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Everyone's a Critic
Hit or Miss? Readers on Facebook Weigh In
Love the shirt, shorts and heels...just not all together.
Don't care for the top with those shorts...looks like a black doily with a too-prim-and-proper white collar.
Looks like a peekaboo nun's habit on top and a blue paper sack on the bottom.
-Elisa Rae Hansen
Class personified! Simple, with the right fall colors...not overdone at all.
-Idy Bailer Stern
It's a throwback to the 1970s for sure, but the blazer and shoes make it modern, and Charlize makes it perfect.
Great costume for a 1985 Halloween party!
Only Solange can make something that seems so wrong so right! This look screams effervescence!
Yes the patterns clash, but she ties them in with the colors in her skirt and shoes. She pulls it off.
Is she auditioning for the movie version of Fraggle Rock?
Love the classic red lip, shiny and smooth locks, earthy tones, military jacket and the clutch!
The whole outfit looks like pieces hodgepodged together from random decades.
-Bari Christensen Dilworth
Why do you want to look 20 to 30 years older than you are? She looks like Sophia from the Golden Girls.
The dress, hat and bag are fine, but the shoes? She can do better.
The shoes and hat are throwing me off.
Love the waist belt she's wearing, but the whole outfit is one big mixture of different styles, and not in a good way.
-Pernille B. Meyer
Loving it! Chic, classy, well put-together.
-Martha Sue Cruz
Great blouse and pants, ideal for a dressy sexy look, but the jacket doesn't fit the idea of the outfit...and that hair is so years ago.
-Michelle Anahi Lopez Arrizon
The blazer is a bit too long and shapeless on her. She has a beautiful shape, but that blazer is doing nothing for it.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!