Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That One Time Wes Craven Directed Meryl Streep in a Non-Horror Movie
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- White Supremacist Convicted of Capital Murder
- Bachelor in Paradise: One Girl Decides She Wants to Lose Her Virginity, and Another Contestant Gets Dumped (for the Second Time!)
- FROM EW: Lena Dunham Publishes First Short Story in Newsletter's Fiction Issue
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
The Biggest Loser trainer shares a healthy recipe that is "fresh, full of flavor and simple to make," he says
SEARED PORK WITH LEMON-THYME SAUCE
Olive oil spray
2 4-oz. boneless pork chops, pounded thin
½ cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
1 garlic clove, minced
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and lightly spray with olive oil.
2. Season the pork with pepper. Place in the skillet and sear for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add broth, lemon juice, thyme and garlic to the skillet and place over medium heat. Simmer until sauce reduces slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Add pork to the sauce; cook until meat is cooked through, 3 minutes.
For more recipes, check out bobharper.com or his book The Skinny Rules, in stores now.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!