Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two 90-Year-Old World War II Veterans Parachute Into Field Where One Was Shot Down 72 Years Ago
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- In Honor of Women's Equality Day: 11 Famous Women Currently Rocking the World
- Dog with a Job: Meet Bailey the Seagull Security Guard
- Stowaway Cat Discovered Under Seat During Air Canada Flight
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Best Dressed Men!
Seven Dapper Guys Well Suited to Style
Andrew Garfield makes a bold statement in Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere.
Brad Pitt, in Tom Ford, gets our vest-dressed award.
Chris Hemsworth (left) takes a casual approach, while Liam goes for polished in a Burberry suit.
Post-split, Robert Pattinson slips into a blue period in Gucci.
Jay-Z eschews a plain jacket for a polka-dot silk one by Tom Ford.
Leading man Colin Firth stands tall in a crisp Tom Ford suit.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!