Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Timberlake Wishes His 'Bad-Ass' Wife Jessica Biel Happy Birthday with a Cute Instagram
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- Michelle Williams on Being a Single Mom in Show Business: I'm Exhausted!
- Saved by the Bell's Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley Reunite Again
- Cameron Diaz: Don't Deprive Yourself of That Piece of Cake!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Best Dressed Men!
Seven Dapper Guys Well Suited to Style
Andrew Garfield makes a bold statement in Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere.
Brad Pitt, in Tom Ford, gets our vest-dressed award.
Chris Hemsworth (left) takes a casual approach, while Liam goes for polished in a Burberry suit.
Post-split, Robert Pattinson slips into a blue period in Gucci.
Jay-Z eschews a plain jacket for a polka-dot silk one by Tom Ford.
Leading man Colin Firth stands tall in a crisp Tom Ford suit.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!