Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patrick Dempsey: 'I'm Not Retiring from Acting'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash and His Wife Killed in Taxi Crash: Reports
- Sandra Lee Gives Cancer Update from the Hospital: 'I've Lost 15 Lbs. in 5 Days'
- Did Bristol Palin Skip Her Family's Get-Together on Canceled Wedding Date?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Best Dressed Men!
Seven Dapper Guys Well Suited to Style
Andrew Garfield makes a bold statement in Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere.
Brad Pitt, in Tom Ford, gets our vest-dressed award.
Chris Hemsworth (left) takes a casual approach, while Liam goes for polished in a Burberry suit.
Post-split, Robert Pattinson slips into a blue period in Gucci.
Jay-Z eschews a plain jacket for a polka-dot silk one by Tom Ford.
Leading man Colin Firth stands tall in a crisp Tom Ford suit.
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!