Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Worst Outfits of the Year
What Happens When Celebs Wrap Themselves in Too Much Fabric-or Barely Any at All
"The solution to this lace dress should not involve granny panties," says Morgan.
"This outfit is brought to you by 10 rolls of painter's sheeting from aisle 9 at Home Depot," says Cocks.
"She obviously just escaped a bear attack with her life, if not her dress," says Morgan.
"I don't know what this actually is, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it," says Morgan.
Sarah Jessica Parker
"I call this: If Carrie Bradshaw were a Sister Wife. Sex and the Compound, this fall on HBO," says Cocks.
"When wearing a tablecloth and no panties, pick a nicer one," says Cocks.
Fug Girls Heather Cocks (left) and Jessica Morgan
The duo dissect stars' fashion faux pas on Go Fug Yourself, where the motto is "ugly is the new pretty," and Twitter followers number 71,000. "It started as a joke," says Cocks. "We never thought anyone would read it!"
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!