Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Kate Is a Natural Mother,' Says William's Cousin-in-Law
- Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll Reaches 91, Continues to Climb
- Did Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and More All Get the Same Cannes Dress Memo?
- It's a Tight Race as Dancing's Final Four Face Off – Who Should Win?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Home from Treatment, Michael Douglas Can't Wait to See Her
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 09:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Worst Outfits of the Year
What Happens When Celebs Wrap Themselves in Too Much Fabric-or Barely Any at All
"The solution to this lace dress should not involve granny panties," says Morgan.
"This outfit is brought to you by 10 rolls of painter's sheeting from aisle 9 at Home Depot," says Cocks.
"She obviously just escaped a bear attack with her life, if not her dress," says Morgan.
"I don't know what this actually is, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it," says Morgan.
Sarah Jessica Parker
"I call this: If Carrie Bradshaw were a Sister Wife. Sex and the Compound, this fall on HBO," says Cocks.
"When wearing a tablecloth and no panties, pick a nicer one," says Cocks.
Fug Girls Heather Cocks (left) and Jessica Morgan
The duo dissect stars' fashion faux pas on Go Fug Yourself, where the motto is "ugly is the new pretty," and Twitter followers number 71,000. "It started as a joke," says Cocks. "We never thought anyone would read it!"
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!