Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 13
Worst Outfits of the Year
What Happens When Celebs Wrap Themselves in Too Much Fabric-or Barely Any at All
"The solution to this lace dress should not involve granny panties," says Morgan.
"This outfit is brought to you by 10 rolls of painter's sheeting from aisle 9 at Home Depot," says Cocks.
"She obviously just escaped a bear attack with her life, if not her dress," says Morgan.
"I don't know what this actually is, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it," says Morgan.
Sarah Jessica Parker
"I call this: If Carrie Bradshaw were a Sister Wife. Sex and the Compound, this fall on HBO," says Cocks.
"When wearing a tablecloth and no panties, pick a nicer one," says Cocks.
Fug Girls Heather Cocks (left) and Jessica Morgan
The duo dissect stars' fashion faux pas on Go Fug Yourself, where the motto is "ugly is the new pretty," and Twitter followers number 71,000. "It started as a joke," says Cocks. "We never thought anyone would read it!"
- Contributors Bridgette Bartlett,
- Pamela Edwards-Christiani,
- Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Catherine Kast,
- Andrea Lavinthal,
- Raha Lewis,
- Thailan Pham,
- Michelle Tan,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!