Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- It's Kerry Washington's Birthday – Let's Look Back at Her Transformation
- Which Royal Spouse Will Star in a Reality Show?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 15
One Last Thing: Beth Behrs
Oh, I sing all the time. I was totally singing in the shower this morning. I was belting out a little Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music. Really cool, huh?
LAST BLACK-TIE EVENT
Probably the Tony Awards. I'm a huge Broadway musical theater geek, so it was such an awesome time. I got to go with my best friend from high school, who is a Broadway singer.
LAST PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
SoulCycle. It's so hard, and I had to go a few times before I wasn't completely awkward. But now I go with my girlfriends and love it!
LAST COUNTRY I VISITED
Spain. I was in Madrid this summer with my boyfriend [Mad Men's Michael Gladis] visiting his brother's family. They cooked this incredible food for us, and we sat around singing and playing guitar.
LAST GOOD DEED I DID
I had just eaten at a restaurant, and was taking home my leftovers and saw a guy searching through the garbage can with a coat hanger, so I gave him my food. He was very happy.
The actress, 26, is back with season 2 of the CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!