Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Are Beyoncé and Cara Delevingne Recording Music Together?
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Who Just Named Taylor Swift Godmother to Her Baby?
- RHOA: Why Did Phaedra Parks Take A Swing at Kenya Moore?
- Kim Kardashian Wants 'A Bigger Presence in the Tech World'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Life After Bella
What Will the Future Hold for Kristen Stewart Now That She's Saying Goodbye to the Role That Made Her a Star?
If they do, it would be a fitting echo of Stewart's own change of heart regarding the film series her fans all love. In fact, Stewart is surprised by just how deeply her Twilight experience has touched her. "I've been obsessed with this thing," she says. "It's been such a personal experience, and there are people who identify with the things that I do. That shared energy is the coolest." And after that initial skepticism about being part of the saga, Stewart now credits her role as Bella for helping her have a professional epiphany. "You don't always have to just do an indie movie to feel like you're connected with it creatively," says Stewart. "You can do it on a bigger scale. It's changed my mind about that. You don't have to choose one road or another."
KRISTEN THROUGH THE YEARS
Stewart's looks have ranged from super-casual to red carpet chic, and she took a hair detour from her days playing Joan Jett in 2010's The Runaways.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!