Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Let Darlene Love Get You in the 'Christmas' Spirit on Letterman
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Police Searching for Parents of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at Los Angeles Mall
- Muhammad Ali Hospitalized with Pneumonia
- He's on the Nice List: William & Kate Take George to See Santa
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Life After Bella
What Will the Future Hold for Kristen Stewart Now That She's Saying Goodbye to the Role That Made Her a Star?
If they do, it would be a fitting echo of Stewart's own change of heart regarding the film series her fans all love. In fact, Stewart is surprised by just how deeply her Twilight experience has touched her. "I've been obsessed with this thing," she says. "It's been such a personal experience, and there are people who identify with the things that I do. That shared energy is the coolest." And after that initial skepticism about being part of the saga, Stewart now credits her role as Bella for helping her have a professional epiphany. "You don't always have to just do an indie movie to feel like you're connected with it creatively," says Stewart. "You can do it on a bigger scale. It's changed my mind about that. You don't have to choose one road or another."
KRISTEN THROUGH THE YEARS
Stewart's looks have ranged from super-casual to red carpet chic, and she took a hair detour from her days playing Joan Jett in 2010's The Runaways.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!