Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake Leaves at Least Six Dead in Central Italy: Report
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 15, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Hayden Panettiere
A cutting board for my vegetables and a blanket from West Elm for my couch. It adds a little splash of color and comfort when I watch TV.
LAST TIME I WAS SCARED
My boyfriend [NFL player Scotty McKnight] visited, and there was a huge lightning storm in Nashville. It was shooting across the sky and they were trying to land his plane in the storm.
LAST THING BEFORE BED
I read. Right now I'm reading the last book of the Fifty Shades trilogy. I'm a big reader when I find a book that keeps my attention, and this is definitely one of them.
LAST TIME I HAD FRIED FOOD
At this auditorium where we were shooting the show they had a huge buffet with fried pickles. I avoid fried food in general, unless it's fried pickles.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
When I was on Heroes I was at the Golden Globe Awards, and Tom Cruise, whom I'd never met before, got up out of his seat, turned to me and said, "Hey Hayden." He gave me a hug like I knew him, and then he introduced me to his mom [Mary Lee South]. I was so caught off guard!
The actress, 23, plays a country singer in the new ABC drama Nashville, which premieres Oct. 10.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!