Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Richard Blais' Fried Chicken 'Oysters' Are Even Better for Game Day Than Wings (No Bones About It)
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Big Boy Bei Bei Takes His First Panda Steps Outside
- Johnny Depp Reveals How He Fell in Love with Amber Heard: 'She Was in My Head'
- Amy (Duggar) King's Husband on His Biggest 'Mess-Ups' with Her Ultra-Conservative Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 15, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Hayden Panettiere
A cutting board for my vegetables and a blanket from West Elm for my couch. It adds a little splash of color and comfort when I watch TV.
LAST TIME I WAS SCARED
My boyfriend [NFL player Scotty McKnight] visited, and there was a huge lightning storm in Nashville. It was shooting across the sky and they were trying to land his plane in the storm.
LAST THING BEFORE BED
I read. Right now I'm reading the last book of the Fifty Shades trilogy. I'm a big reader when I find a book that keeps my attention, and this is definitely one of them.
LAST TIME I HAD FRIED FOOD
At this auditorium where we were shooting the show they had a huge buffet with fried pickles. I avoid fried food in general, unless it's fried pickles.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
When I was on Heroes I was at the Golden Globe Awards, and Tom Cruise, whom I'd never met before, got up out of his seat, turned to me and said, "Hey Hayden." He gave me a hug like I knew him, and then he introduced me to his mom [Mary Lee South]. I was so caught off guard!
The actress, 23, plays a country singer in the new ABC drama Nashville, which premieres Oct. 10.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!