- That '70s Show Star Topher Grace Ties the Knot with Ashley Hinshaw
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 15, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Hayden Panettiere
A cutting board for my vegetables and a blanket from West Elm for my couch. It adds a little splash of color and comfort when I watch TV.
LAST TIME I WAS SCARED
My boyfriend [NFL player Scotty McKnight] visited, and there was a huge lightning storm in Nashville. It was shooting across the sky and they were trying to land his plane in the storm.
LAST THING BEFORE BED
I read. Right now I'm reading the last book of the Fifty Shades trilogy. I'm a big reader when I find a book that keeps my attention, and this is definitely one of them.
LAST TIME I HAD FRIED FOOD
At this auditorium where we were shooting the show they had a huge buffet with fried pickles. I avoid fried food in general, unless it's fried pickles.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
When I was on Heroes I was at the Golden Globe Awards, and Tom Cruise, whom I'd never met before, got up out of his seat, turned to me and said, "Hey Hayden." He gave me a hug like I knew him, and then he introduced me to his mom [Mary Lee South]. I was so caught off guard!
The actress, 23, plays a country singer in the new ABC drama Nashville, which premieres Oct. 10.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!