Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs,
Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Little Big Town
Giving Thanks for Tiny Tourmates
The stars share their tour bus with their spouses and children-Karen and Jimi's son Elijah, 2, Phillip's daughter Penelopi, 4, and Kimberly's daughter Daisy, 5. "And to wake up to those little faces in the morning, or to look over from the stage at night and see them dancing and singing on the side stage," says Fairchild, "it's a blessing."
It's also actually a pretty normal life-just on wheels, says Westbrook. "The mamas get up with the babies in the morning, and they're drinking coffee. And the kids are eating cereal and watching cartoons," he says. "I get up, and the first thing I see is a little family sharing a living room." "We're actually living out the phrase, 'It takes a village,' " says Fairchild. "If one of the kids is having a meltdown, one of us is up there. We all know how to handle each other's children and calm them down. They're all family to us."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!