Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet Colin Firth's Cutest Costars Ever: Puppies!
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
- From Essence: Viola Davis 'Always Tried to Be the 90 Lb. White GIrl'
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch's Fiancée Enlisting Anna Wintour to Help Her Find a Wedding Dress?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Little Big Town
Giving Thanks for Tiny Tourmates
The stars share their tour bus with their spouses and children-Karen and Jimi's son Elijah, 2, Phillip's daughter Penelopi, 4, and Kimberly's daughter Daisy, 5. "And to wake up to those little faces in the morning, or to look over from the stage at night and see them dancing and singing on the side stage," says Fairchild, "it's a blessing."
It's also actually a pretty normal life-just on wheels, says Westbrook. "The mamas get up with the babies in the morning, and they're drinking coffee. And the kids are eating cereal and watching cartoons," he says. "I get up, and the first thing I see is a little family sharing a living room." "We're actually living out the phrase, 'It takes a village,' " says Fairchild. "If one of the kids is having a meltdown, one of us is up there. We all know how to handle each other's children and calm them down. They're all family to us."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!