Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 20
Jonny Lee Miller: Holmes Sweet Holmes
The Brit Uncovers the Secret to Stardom at Last: It's Elementary
These days Buster may be the only one not fascinated by his father. Elementary's instant success has turned Miller, who rose to fame in 1996's Trainspotting, into fall's breakout star. Still, until CBS picked up the show for a full season, the actor, 39, remained "a cautious person" as he'd seen other projects fail to thrive. "Until something happens," he says, "it hasn't happened." Yet he's not quite so buttoned-up: Miller, who was married to Hackerscostar Angelina Jolie from 1996 to '99 ("It was a lifetime ago," he says, "but we are in touch") has been logging serious miles training for the Nov. 4 New York City marathon and experimenting in the kitchen at home ("I have my own recipe for Bolognese," he shares) for his wife, The Shield actress Michele Hicks, 41, and Buster. At this point "we don't have a plan," he says. "And so far, so good!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!