Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mike Myers, One Direction Return for Amy Adams-Hosted SNL
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Married!
- Three's Company: Zac Efron, Sami Miró and His New Mustache Go on a Date
- FIRST PHOTO: See Lance Bass and Husband Michael Turchin in Their Wedding-Night Tuxedos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 20
Jonny Lee Miller: Holmes Sweet Holmes
The Brit Uncovers the Secret to Stardom at Last: It's Elementary
These days Buster may be the only one not fascinated by his father. Elementary's instant success has turned Miller, who rose to fame in 1996's Trainspotting, into fall's breakout star. Still, until CBS picked up the show for a full season, the actor, 39, remained "a cautious person" as he'd seen other projects fail to thrive. "Until something happens," he says, "it hasn't happened." Yet he's not quite so buttoned-up: Miller, who was married to Hackerscostar Angelina Jolie from 1996 to '99 ("It was a lifetime ago," he says, "but we are in touch") has been logging serious miles training for the Nov. 4 New York City marathon and experimenting in the kitchen at home ("I have my own recipe for Bolognese," he shares) for his wife, The Shield actress Michele Hicks, 41, and Buster. At this point "we don't have a plan," he says. "And so far, so good!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!