Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- You Have to See These Surprisingly Romantic CrossFit Engagement Photos
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Arizona Mother of 7 Stabbed to Death By Husband in Front of Kids
- Celine Dion Facing Her Husband's Health Crisis 'We're Living Each Day to the Fullest'
- Why Katy Perry Outsources Her Doggy 'Doo-ties'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The Little Big Town Singer Turned TV Chef Shares Her Mom's Recipe for a Holiday Favorite
Makes: about 5 dozen Hands-on time: 2 hrs. Total time: 7 hrs.
2/3 cup butter-flavored shortening
2/3 cup sugar
½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
½ cup molasses
½ cup cold coffee
4 cups all-purpose flour
1½ tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. ground allspice
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Beat shortening and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
2. Combine molasses and coffee; set aside.
3. Sift together flour and next 5 ingredients; add to butter mixture alternately with coffee mixture. Begin and end with flour mixture. Divide dough into fourths; wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 400. Roll out each dough portion to ¼-in. thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut into shapes with 3- to 4-in. cookie cutters. Place cookies 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes. Cool 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!