Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Twins Alert! Monaco's 8-Month-Old Jacques and Gabriella Trade Dior for Adorable Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Dylan Penn: Dad Sean Doing 'Great' Post-Breakup with Charlize Theron
- It's National Bow Tie Day, A.K.A. an Excuse to Look at Hot Stars in Suits
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Hollywood Hills Ideas to Steal for Your Own Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Chris Young Predicts the Future
Who Needs a Crystal Ball When You Have Champagne? The Good-Natured Singer Takes a Swig and Shares His Thoughts on What We Might Expect from His Fellow Country Stars in 2013!
My prediction for Miranda is that she has more than 25 dogs by the end of 2013. Every time I see her she's like, "I adopted a puppy!"
Blake will release a song that says something about beer. And his hair will be even more gospel hair-ish than it already is.
JERROD NIEMANN & LEE BRICE
Neither of their tour buses will catch on fire like they did this year. We really don't need to catch any more buses on fire!
His hat will move forward and down even lower so that people will actually have to ask if he has eyeballs.
He will bedazzle more and more of his clothing. We were on tour one time, and before he went on I was like, "Did you bedazzle that shirt?" And he was like, "Well, yes I did!" But he rocks it; he does it well.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!