Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Jay & Allison Demarcus
Life Gets Even Sweeter with Baby No. 2
Not long after Dylan Jay's arrival on July 20, Jay DeMarcus took wife Allison out for a rare date night. "We lasted until about 8 o'clock," the Rascal Flatts bassist admits. "And," adds Allison, a CMT correspondent, "we talked about the kids the whole time!" With two little ones at home now (big sister Madeline Leigh turns 2 in December), "there's no downtime anymore," Jay says. In fact, baby Dylan kept his dad on his toes from the beginning. Jay was on tour in Detroit when he got the call that Allison needed an emergency C-section, and he flew to Nashville with only an hour to spare. These days, hitting the road can leave him homesick ("I look forward to coming back to my noisy household!"), but now that all three bandmates are dads, "we're on the same page," he says. "Before the conversations would be, 'Where are we going for a beer?' or 'When's the next golf game?' Now we tell stories about our kids. I wouldn't have it any other way."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!