Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Spring 2016 Collection in NYC
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Oscars Nominees Luncheon Class Photo of 2016 Revealed – Find Out What Happened Backstage!
- Solange Knowles Gives Us Some Major Lil’ Kim Vibes in All Red Ensemble During Mardi Gras Celebration
- Pregnant Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie Hit the Deadpool Red Carpet! – Plus Find Out What She's Craving!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 21
HER HAPPY NEW LIFE
More than four months after Katie Holmes's split from Tom Cruise, the actress, says a source who works with her, is "moving on and creating a new life for herself." But is she moving on with a new guy? Though Holmes, 33, was photographed grabbing coffee on Nov. 1 with actor Josh Hamilton, 43, her costar in the Broadway comedy Dead Accounts, an insider says "she's not dating him, she's not dating anyone, and she won't be anytime soon." It's not like she'd even have time. Holmes began preview performances for the play on Nov. 5 (it opens Nov. 29) and will now juggle eight shows a week with being a single mom to Suri, 6. "[Most] performances are in the evening, so Katie can have an early dinner with her," says the insider. Meanwhile Cruise remains in London, where he is working on his upcoming film All You Need Is Kill. Sources say he plans on spending quality time with Suri over the holidays.
"Katie's happy," says the source, who recently spent time with Holmes. (The actress and Suri weathered Superstorm Sandy at a hotel in Manhattan after their apartment building lost power for four days.) Adds the source: "She's a totally new person."
- CONTRIBUTORS Joey Bartolomeo,
- Oliver Jones,
- Raha Lewis,
- Aili Nahas,
- Michelle Tauber,
- with K.C. Baker,
- Mary Green,
- Steve Helling,
- Linda Marx.
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!