Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter — See Her First Photos!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- ALF's Series Finale Aired 25 Years Ago, but He Never Truly Left Us
- Tom Brady Gets Serious Air in Cliff Dive: 'Never Doing That Again' (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
For the Singer and TV Star, There Really Is No Place Like Home
Rural living is part of the appeal. "It's simple things like getting in my truck and driving back roads listening to the radio," he says. But more important, it's where his family is. "My mom is just a mile and a half up the road, my sister is right in Oklahoma City, and I have cousins, aunts and uncles scattered about the state," he says. "I don't want to spend all my time touring and not seeing my family at all. You're gone for years and you come back, and next thing you know somebody's baby is grown. That's not how I want to live."
After losing his father in January, Shelton is especially aware of the importance of making time for family. He plans to wrap up The Voice just in time to get home for Christmas. "My favorite Christmas for the rest of my life will be last Christmas Eve. I spent it in my dad's hospital room, watching a marathon of Dumbest Stuff on Wheels. We sat and laughed all night long," he says. "So yeah, I don't see how it could feel like Christmas without family."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!