Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remember When Neville Longbottom Got Hot? See Matthew Lewis' Big Transformation Ahead of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Blake Shelton Surprises Fans with Free Concert in Kansas City: 'It's Just a Big Party,' Says the Singer
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Is 'All I Care About' as He Gets Really Candid About Miranda Lambert Split
- Michael Lohan Continues to Insist Daughter Lindsay Lohan Is Pregnant – Despite Photos of Her Drinking Beer and Smoking
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
For the Singer and TV Star, There Really Is No Place Like Home
Rural living is part of the appeal. "It's simple things like getting in my truck and driving back roads listening to the radio," he says. But more important, it's where his family is. "My mom is just a mile and a half up the road, my sister is right in Oklahoma City, and I have cousins, aunts and uncles scattered about the state," he says. "I don't want to spend all my time touring and not seeing my family at all. You're gone for years and you come back, and next thing you know somebody's baby is grown. That's not how I want to live."
After losing his father in January, Shelton is especially aware of the importance of making time for family. He plans to wrap up The Voice just in time to get home for Christmas. "My favorite Christmas for the rest of my life will be last Christmas Eve. I spent it in my dad's hospital room, watching a marathon of Dumbest Stuff on Wheels. We sat and laughed all night long," he says. "So yeah, I don't see how it could feel like Christmas without family."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!