Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Female Fans Are Helping Make Transformers Less of a Boys' Club
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Watch a Chernobyl Fox Make Itself a Sandwich (Video)
- John Stamos Weighs In on 'Unauthorized' Full House TV Movie
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Was James Holmes Insane When He Killed 12 People?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 21
One Last Thing: Paul Wesley
Being the not-suave guy that I am, my thumb got bent back in a romantic scene where I slowly lowered Nina [Dobrev] onto a bed. I was out of commission for a week.
LAST BIZARRE FAN ENCOUNTER
I do fan conventions, and usually the people are very sweet. Once in a while, someone shows up with a baby doll made to look like Stefan, my character, and I'm supposed to sign its face.
LAST TIME I WAS EMBARRASSED
I was presenting an award at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in the U.K. I tried to crack a couple jokes that bombed. I remember telling my wife [actress Torrey DeVitto] I really need to study up on my British humor.
LAST ROAD TRIP I TOOK
My buddy and I drove up to Mammoth after a huge storm. I put new rims and tires on, but we found out they were summer tires as we were going up. The car was sliding down the hill, and we were screaming at the top of our lungs.
LAST GIFT I GAVE
I sent my wife a two-hour massage. In long-distance relationships you have to let the person know you're thinking of them, even though you're 2,000 miles away.
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!