Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Conan O'Brien Learns Never to Ask Will Ferrell About His Bird (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Why Hasn't Andy Cohen Gotten a Good Night's Sleep in 25 Years?
- Website Posts Anorexic Woman's Photos in List of 'Amazing Weight Loss Transformations'
- Jason Derulo: 'I'm Not Looking to Settle Down Right Away' After Jordin Sparks Split
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Play It Again: Luke Bryan
What's a Day in Luke's Life Sound Like? Check Out His Most Recent Playlist
LAST SONG I SANG TO MY WIFE It's always new stuff I write. She's the first person I go to when I come off the road. I love getting her opinion.
LAST SONG I WAS JEALOUS I DIDN'T RECORD "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking?" I had heard it too, then I heard Blake's version and was like, "Dang! I should have recorded it!" Blake did a great job on it.
LAST SONG I MADE OUT TO My wife and I, our big make-out song is "Can't Get You off My Mind" by Lenny Kravitz. That's always been our song.
LAST SONG I SANG IN THE SHOWER The national anthem. After the All-Star game thing, I sing it every time I'm in the shower!
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!