Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour
- Amy Schumer Tells Jon Stewart About Her 'Heartbreak' Over Trainwreck Shooting
- Brazilian Dog Refuses to Leave Hospital Caring for Ailing Owner, Even After Owner Dies (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Play It Again: Luke Bryan
What's a Day in Luke's Life Sound Like? Check Out His Most Recent Playlist
LAST SONG I SANG TO MY WIFE It's always new stuff I write. She's the first person I go to when I come off the road. I love getting her opinion.
LAST SONG I WAS JEALOUS I DIDN'T RECORD "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking?" I had heard it too, then I heard Blake's version and was like, "Dang! I should have recorded it!" Blake did a great job on it.
LAST SONG I MADE OUT TO My wife and I, our big make-out song is "Can't Get You off My Mind" by Lenny Kravitz. That's always been our song.
LAST SONG I SANG IN THE SHOWER The national anthem. After the All-Star game thing, I sing it every time I'm in the shower!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!