Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Elle King Is Planning a 'Rock and Roll Circus'-Themed Wedding: 'We Pretty Much Just Want to Have a Party'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why President Obama's Historic Visit to Hiroshima on Friday Is a Big Deal
- Beyoncé Shares Personal Photos of Her Family: 'I Love You Guys So Deep'
- 23-Year-Old Ukrainian Man Who Allegedly Posed as a High School Student and Had Sex with Minor is Now Charged with Federal Passport Fraud
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 17, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 25
One Last Thing: Alicia Keys
One of my best friends is getting married, so I went with her to pick out her wedding dress, and it was very Sex and the City. There she was, standing on the pedestal, and they're fitting her, trying on her tiara and veil.
LAST SONG I SANG TO MY SON
His [Egypt, 2] favorite lullaby is my song "Not Even the King." The first line is about money, and he goes, "Money! Money!" It's really cute.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
I met Aretha Franklin at Clive Davis's birthday party. I was totally freaking starstruck, and my husband was like, "Go say hi," but I didn't want to bother her. I turned into a 3-year-old-she's up there with Frank Sinatra for me.
LAST ROMANTIC THING MY HUSBAND DID FOR ME
He [producer Swizz Beatz] sent me the most incredible arrangement of flowers while I was on tour. His favorite song on my new album is called "101," so he sent 101 roses to my hotel room! It was so beautiful!
LAST REALITY SHOW I WATCHED
I haven't watched TV in forever to be honest, but I was forced to watch Jersey Shore recently. My brother made me. I said, "What are you doing?"
The singer, 32, just released her fifth album, Girl on Fire
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!