Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and George Ezra on Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC,
Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Beckham Boys Leave Victoria and David at Home for the Kids' Choice Awards
- Harrison Ford Released from the Hospital After Plane Crash
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 22
The cookbook author and Iron Chef America judge shares a pasta dish that's 'hearty and satisfying'
LEMON-BASIL LASAGNA ROLLS
16 lasagna noodles
2½ cups marinara sauce, divided
1 15-oz. container part-skim ricotta cheese
Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
1 cup julienned fresh basil, plus more for garnish
1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Cover bottom of a 9 × 13-in. baking dish with 1 cup marinara sauce.
4. Blend ricotta, zest, oregano, basil and salt in a medium bowl.
5. Spread 2 tbsp. ricotta mixture evenly over each noodle; roll each tightly to form a compact spiral.
6. Arrange rolled noodles neatly in baking dish and cover with the remaining sauce. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
7. Garnish with additional basil.
Recipe adapted from Cook Yourself Sexy by Candice Kumai
Alex Guarnaschelli's GARLIC BREAD
The Food Network star offers up her take on a classic. 'The soft buttery middle makes it difficult not to devour,' she says
Serves 8 to 10
1 whole head garlic, plus 3 cloves garlic, peeled
5 tbsp. olive oil, divided
4 tbsp. softened butter
1 large loaf Italian bread
2 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. dried chili flakes (optional)
½ tsp. salt
1. Split 1 whole garlic head in half horizontally; drizzle with 1 tbsp. oil. Wrap in foil and bake at 350 until soft, 40 minutes.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise.
3. Finely mince 3 raw garlic cloves and combine with butter and remaining olive oil; spread evenly over bread and sprinkle with oregano, paprika, chili flakes and salt.
4. Squeeze roasted garlic cloves from their skins and spread evenly over bread. Wrap in foil; refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350. Bake bread in foil until hot, 25 to 30 minutes. Slice and serve hot.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Thailan Pham.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!