Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Gymnast Simone Biles Overcame Being Given up by Her Mother – and Became an Olympic Gold Hopeful
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hungry Girl: My Guide to the Best Iced Coffees of the Summer
- WATCH: Southern Charm Cast Gangs Up on Single Mom Kathryn Dennis in Explosive Reunion Preview
- Prince Harry's Ex Chelsy Davy Opens up About the 'Scary' Scrutiny Surrounding Their Relationship: 'I Couldn't Cope'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 24
Halle's Men at War: Out of Control
Amid a Prolonged Custody Battle, Halle Berry's Fiance Olivier Martinez and Her Ex Gabriel Aubry Come to Blows on Thanksgiving
The men have different explanations for their battle royal. "Mr. Aubry, as he has done in the past, attempted to use his size to intimidate ... and shoved Mr. Martinez, then punched him," says a Berry source, claiming Martinez, a former boxer, "simply defended himself." But in court documents, Aubry, 37, alleges Martinez, 46, threatened him at Nahla's school on Nov. 21, then assaulted him on Thanksgiving. (See excerpt, below.) Martinez demanded a citizen's arrest, says a source, and Aubry was booked for battery by the L.A.P.D. and released on $20,000 bail; he has not been charged as police continue to investigate.
One thing is certain: It's a new low in an incredibly toxic Hollywood feud. Since their 2010 breakup, Berry, 46, and Aubry have been embroiled in a custody tug of war involving myriad he said/she said allegations. On Nov. 9 a judge denied Berry-who has endured a string of nasty splits-her request to move to Paris with Nahla, which Aubry opposed. "Halle and Olivier [a French native] were disappointed," says a source. But Berry is "not giving up. She's trying to get a permanent restraining order against Gabriel." (Aubry was granted one against Martinez after the brawl.) How all the venom will affect Nahla remains to be seen. On Nov. 23 Berry took her to a Yo Gabba Gabba concert. The star "looked stressed," says an onlooker. "But she danced with Nahla and put on a happy face."
- With Ken Lee/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!