Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Inside Bradley Cooper's Moving American Sniper Role
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2012
- Vol. 78
- No. 22
One Last Thing: Christina Aguilera
Paparazzi followed me at my son's [Max, 4] soccer game the other day. I was complaining, but he said, "Don't worry, Mama. They're not taking pictures of you; they're taking pictures of me!"
LAST THING I PURCHASED FOR MY HOME
I am intensely festive around the holidays. For Halloween I bought a village for my foyer, complete with a foggy moat and witches spinning around on a carnival swing.
LAST MOVIE I SAW
Magic Mike. It reminded me of a male version of a cross between Burlesque and Boogie Nights.
LAST ROMANTIC THING I DID
My boyfriend [film assistant Matt Rutler, 27] and I started hiking. He actually got me in a pair of sneakers-no heels, no red soles. So out of character for me.
LAST THING I DO BEFORE BED
I watch Roseanne every night. I'm obsessed with her and that show. It relaxes me.
The Voice coach, 31, just released her 7th album, Lotus.
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!